The Revenue and Collection Department has the following powers and duties:
1. Implementation of financial laws, regulations and rules related to revenues.
2. Collection of legal fees and taking the required actions regarding the same.
3. Preparing accounting records related to revenues and providing regular reports and financial statements.
4. Managing and auditing the financial aspects of lawsuits.
5. Managing and auditing the court deposit account and making the required reconciliations.
6. Managing and auditing the court revenue account and making the required reconciliations.
Preparing payment vouchers for lawsuit deposits and expert deposits.