The Networks and Technical Support Department has the following powers and duties:
1. Installing and testing communication network devices and preparing them for work.
2. Supervising the communication network and managing any breakdowns that it may encounter.
3. Supervising the electronic links with different related parties, especially installations, connection lines and their configurations.
4. Implementing an advanced security system for both the intranet and the internet to provide protection from security breaches.
5. Providing technical support and maintenance for computers and their accessories, including monitors, printers, scanners, etc.
6. Providing technical support to computer users in general, and existing systems and software.
7. Installing and configuring data backup systems and storage of original versions.
8. Controlling operating systems to continuously improve performance.
Setting the instructions and basics of the safety and maintenance of devices.